Jebsen Wines and Spirits cordially invites you to enjoy a 6-course tasting set dinner.
Date: March 28, 2023 (Tuesday)
Venue: The Peak Lookout, 121 Peak Rd, The Peak
Time: 7:00pm – 10:00pm
Price: HK$1,550 per person
The Peak Lookout
The Peak Lookout remains a historic and cultural landmark for all, offering elevated international cuisine in a nostalgic setting. Surrounded by lush greenery and panoramic views of Hong Kong’s skyline, The Peak Lookout promises an unforgettable experience that caters to the tastes of all, providing a timeless backdrop for special occasions of all sizes. Bask in the mountain breeze, and rediscover fond memories in a heritage building as you create new memories with loved ones in The Peak Lookout’s revitalised setting.
All participants will receive a Bollinger Special Cuvee - 750ml (Valued at $520), a pack of Aljomar Iberico Ham - 100g (Valued at $220) and HK$100 JWS coupon* to purchase selected items on Jebsen Wines and Spirits.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Terms and Conditions
- The activity will be held at The Peak Lookout, 121 Peak Rd, The Peak.
- Participants of the activity must be members of Jebsen Wines and Spirits.
- Participants of the activity must be at age of 18 or above and enroll at the designated website of Jebsen Wines and Spirits and prepay the enrollment fee of HKD$1,550 per person.
- All enrollment must be completed by 26 March, 2023. Enrollment quotas apply and serve on first-come-first-serve basis.
- Only participants who successfully enrolled can participate at the activity. All the enrolment fees and places of the activity cannot be transferred, refunded, or exchanged for cash or other gifts.
- No refund will be arranged to any absent Participants of the activity.
- The activity will be conducted in Cantonese and English.
- The activity will be cancelled under typhoon signal number 8 or above, a black rainstorm signal, latest situation of the COVID-19 infection, Government disease prevention measures and arrangements or emergency. If the activity is cancelled due to bad weather, latest situation of the COVID-19 infection, Government disease prevention measures and arrangements or emergency, Participants of the activity will be notified individually by Jebsen Wines and Spirits on the arrangement of its make-up session.
- The decision of Jebsen Beverage Company Limited shall be final in case of dispute.
- Jebsen Beverage Company Limited reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
- The activity is provided by Jebsen Beverage Company Limited. For enquiries, please contact Jebsen Beverage Company Limited-Service Hotline at 3180 3424 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Under the law of Hong Kong, intoxicating liquor must not be sold or supplied to a minor in the course of business.