We will take you on a wonderful journey to explore the world of Japanese sake, where you can taste high-quality authentic sake from various well-known brands, such as 菊咲Kikusaki，榮光富士Eiko Fuji，真野鶴Manotsuru Karakuchi，七賢Shichiken and more. With the guidance of Sake sommelier - Joanne Wang, you will learn how to distinguish different types of sake and understand their unique aromas, flavors, and characteristics, allowing you to rediscover this beloved Japanese wine. We sincerely invite you to embark on a journey of discovering the enchanting world of sake.
Sake 101 Details：
Date: 17 June, 2023 (Saturday)
Venue: Jebsen Office, Causeway Bay (21/F)
Time: (i) 1:30pm – 3:00pm
(ii) 4:00pm – 5:30pm
Price: HK$280 per person
Sake 101 includes:
- Sake 101
- What is sake?
- How sake is made?
- The Different Types of Sake
- How to read sake labels?
- How to taste sake?
- The etiquette of sake
- Sake tasting
- Free Gift: Shichiken Biroadoaji Junmai Ginjo - 300ml (Valued at HKD $120)
- Free Gift: HK$100 Jebsen Wines & Spirits Online Store Cash Coupon
A bottle of Shichiken Biroadoaji Junmai Ginjo and JWS coupon will be distributed after the event.
Speaker – Joanne Wang
Joanne is an accomplished International Sake Sommelier and Educator with a passion for helping people enjoy sake in a new light. As the manager of Jebsen Wine and Spirit's sake category, she has expanded the company's sake portfolio while also delivering tasting and training on sake in Hong Kong. Through her expertise and dedication, Joanne aims to inspire others to discover the many nuances and pleasures of sake.
Discover the World of Sake - Sake 101 Terms and Conditions:
- Shichiken Biroadoaji Junmai Ginjo - 300ml can’t be opened in Jebsen office area.
- The activity will be held at 21/F, Hysan Place, 500 Hennessy Road, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong.
- Participants of the activity must be at age of 18 or above and enroll at the designated website of Jebsen Wines and Spirits and prepay the handling fee of HKD 280 per person.
- Participants of the activity must be members of Jebsen Wines and Spirits.
- All enrollment must be completed by 15 June, 2023. Enrollment quotas apply and serve on first-come-first-serve basis.
- Only participants who successfully enrolled can participate at the activity. All the enrolment fees and places of the activity cannot be transferred, refunded, or exchanged for cash or other gifts.
- No refund will be arranged to any absent Participants of the activity.
- The activity will be conducted in Cantonese and English.
- The activity will be cancelled under typhoon signal number 8 or above, a black rainstorm signal, latest situation of the COVID-19 infection, Government disease prevention measures and arrangements or emergency. If the activity is cancelled due to bad weather, latest situation of the COVID-19 infection, Government disease prevention measures and arrangements or emergency, Participants of the activity will be notified individually by Jebsen Wines and Spirits on the arrangement of its make-up session.
- The decision of Jebsen Beverage Company Limited shall be final in case of dispute.
- Jebsen Beverage Company Limited reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
- Sake 101 is organized by Jebsen Wines & Spirits.
- Upon completion of the course, certificates will be distributed to participants who have complete the course.
- The activity is provided by Jebsen Beverage Company Limited. For enquiries, please contact Jebsen Beverage Company Limited Service Hotline at 3180 3424 or via email at email@example.com.
Under the law of Hong Kong, intoxicating liquor must not be sold or supplied to a minor in the course of business.