JWS x The Murray Music Garden
JWS x The Murray Music Garden
Embark on a luxurious 3-hour journey of indulgence with Champagne Bollinger, as you explore a captivating selection of red, white, rose wines, and whisky. Delight in a tantalizing array of small plates and sumptuous barbecue items, thoughtfully paired with the wines and spirits, while immersing yourself in the mesmerizing atmosphere heightened by live music.
Date: 10 November 2023 (Friday)
24 November 2023 (Friday)
Venue: Cotton Tree Terrace (UG/F), 22 Cotton Tree Drive, Central, Hong Kong
Time: 7:00pm – 10:00pm
- Live Music
- Free flow of Champagne Bollinger, Red, White, Rose wine and Whisky for 3 hours
- Enticing small plate, freshly baked authentic Italian pizzas and other gourmet
Cotton Tree Terrace
Set against the majestic arches, the open-air Cotton Tree Terrace makes the perfect spot for after work or pre-dinner rendezvous. The pet-friendly terrace is a go-to destination for guests to enjoy al fresco dining with their furry friends. On the day of the event, the customer can present the name and order number for verification.
Jebsen Wines and Spirits
Jebsen Wines and Spirits was established in Hong Kong in 1991, representing a portfolio of leading premium wineries and brands from around the world.
*Terms and conditions applied
Terms and Conditions
- The activity will be held Cotton Tree Terrace (UG/F), 22 Cotton Tree Drive, Central, Hong Kong.
- Participants of the activity must be members of Jebsen Wines and Spirits.
- Participants of the activity must be at age of 18 or above and enroll at the designated website of Jebsen Wines and Spirits and prepay the enrollment fee of HK$688.
- All enrollment must be completed by 23 November, 2023. Enrollment quotas apply and serve on first-come-first-serve basis. You will receive a call from Jebsen Wines and Spirits CS team to confirm with your event time.
- Only participants who successfully enrolled can participate at the activity. All the enrolment fees and places of the activity cannot be transferred, refunded, or exchanged for cash or other gifts.
- No refund will be arranged to any absent Participants of the activity.
- The activity will be conducted in Cantonese and English.
- The activity will be cancelled under typhoon signal number 8 or above, a black rainstorm signal, latest situation of the COVID-19 infection, Government disease prevention measures and arrangements or emergency. If the activity is cancelled due to bad weather, latest situation of the COVID-19 infection, Government disease prevention measures and arrangements or emergency, Participants of the activity will be notified individually by Jebsen Wines and Spirits on the arrangement of its make-up session.
- The decision of Jebsen Beverage Company Limited shall be final in case of dispute.
- Jebsen Beverage Company Limited reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
- The activity is provided by Jebsen Beverage Company Limited. For enquiries, please contact Jebsen Beverage Company Limited-Service Hotline at 3180 3424 or via email at email@example.com.
Under the law of Hong Kong, intoxicating liquor must not be sold or supplied to a minor in the course of business.