Time: 3:00pm – 4:00pm
The Masterclass details:
- Tasting of 3 types of Ayala Champagne (Brut Majeur/ Rosé Majeur/ Brut Nature) and French cheese.
Jebsen Wines and Spirits
Jebsen Wines and Spirits was established in Hong Kong in 1991, representing a portfolio of leading premium wineries and brands from around the world.
Speaker: Reeze Choi
Meticulous about his service and knowledgeable on food and beverage, Reeze is one of the most sought-after sommeliers in the world.
In 2023, Reeze won the 3rd place of the Best Sommelier of the World Competition, making history by being the first Chinese finalist of the renowned competition. His other achievements include the 1st runner-up of A.S.I. Asia-Oceania Best Sommelier Competition 2018, the Championship of The Best Sommelier Greater China (2016 – 2022)
All participants will receive a Ayala Brut Majeur - 750ml (Valued at $460) and HK$100 coupon* to purchase selected items on Jebsen Wines and Spirits.
*Terms and conditions applied
Terms and Conditions
- The activity will be held 1/F Central Market
- Participants of the activity must be members of Jebsen Wines and Spirits.
- Participants of the activity must be at age of 18 or above and enroll at the designated website of Jebsen Wines and Spirits and prepay the enrollment fee of HKD$550.
- All enrollment must be completed by 18 May, 2023. Enrollment quotas apply and serve on first-come-first-serve basis.
- Only participants who successfully enrolled can participate at the activity. All the enrolment fees and places of the activity cannot be transferred, refunded, or exchanged for cash or other gifts.
- No refund will be arranged to any absent Participants of the activity.
- The activity will be conducted in Cantonese and English.
- The activity will be cancelled under typhoon signal number 8 or above, a black rainstorm signal, latest situation of the COVID-19 infection, Government disease prevention measures and arrangements or emergency. If the activity is cancelled due to bad weather, latest situation of the COVID-19 infection, Government disease prevention measures and arrangements or emergency, Participants of the activity will be notified individually by Jebsen Wines and Spirits on the arrangement of its make-up session.
- The decision of Jebsen Beverage Company Limited shall be final in case of dispute.
- Jebsen Beverage Company Limited reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
- The activity is provided by Jebsen Beverage Company Limited. For enquiries, please contact Jebsen Beverage Company Limited-Service Hotline at 3180 3424 or via email at email@example.com.
Under the law of Hong Kong, intoxicating liquor must not be sold or supplied to a minor in the course of business.