About Delivery Terms
1. Any purchase upon HK$1,000 or above, you can enjoy free delivery service to your specified delivery address (Calculated in actual order amount and one destination only).
For order below HK$1,000, HK$80 per order will be charged for delivery service. All delivery charges paid are non-transferrable, non-refundable and non-exchangeable for goods once we confirmed your order.
2. Delivery service is only available to address located in Hong Kong Island, Kowloon, the New Territories, Tung Chung, Discovery Bay, Ma Wan, and outlying islands*. Our normal delivery schedule is:
|Monday to Saturday||Sunday and Hong Kong Public Holidays|
|Time-slot (1): 12:00 pm to 6 pm
Time-slot (2): 6pm to 9pm
* Special delivery arrangement applies. Please Contact Us.
3. Next Day Delivery:
(a) Orders confirmed successfully before 5:30 pm from Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays) can enjoy next day delivery.
(b) Orders placed any time on Saturday, Sunday and public holiday, the earliest estimated delivery date will be the day following the next working day.
(c) Next Day Delivery does not apply to Tung Chung, Discovery Bay, Ma Wan and outlying islands.
4. We will deliver as scheduled to the best of our ability. However, delivery may be delayed due to high volume of orders for some very special occasion or festive events. When typhoon signal No.8 or above or a black rain warning is hoisted, delivery service will be suspended.
5. All expected delivery dates and time are estimated only. We will not be liable for any loss or compensation you may incur as a result of late delivery.
6. Our delivery service is not available at:
(a) restricted area where entry or access requires specific permit or license;
(b) non-permanent address, hotel guest rooms, ports, marina and warehouses; and
(c) at premises above 4th floor of a building which cannot be accessed by elevator for delivery of 2 cases or more.
7. To protect your interest and as record of delivery, we may ask you (or your authorized representative) to provide the original identification document (and authorization letter, if applicable) for verification upon delivery. We reserve our right to decline delivery if you cannot provide required documents.
8. If you fail to receive your order upon our first delivery, or if you have given us an inaccurate delivery address, we reserve the right to charge you additional fee for all subsequent deliveries.
9. It is illegal to sell alcohol beverage (intoxicating liquor) to people below the age of 18 under Hong Kong law. Therefore, we offer our alcoholic products only to adults of 18 years old or above. If you place an order here, you confirm that you are aged 18 or above. You must ensure that no person will use your login to buy our alcoholic products. A person aged 18 or above (we require identification) must be present to take delivery or we will withdraw and attempt delivery at another agreed time.
10. You must receive your order on the appointed delivery date or give us at least 48 hours’ prior notice to reschedule another delivery. Otherwise, we reserve our right to charge you: (a) all our costs including storage and insurance; and (b) HK$200 as administration fee for each subsequent delivery.