This champagne tasting kit is organized by Jebsen Wines & Spirits and PEGACORN. You will have a chance to taste 2 types of Bollinger champagne at no charge and make the French Style New Year Floral to enjoy the New Year vibe with your friends and loved one.
Venue: Jebsen Office - Multi-Function Room (20/F)
Session: 14 Jan (Sat) 1:30 - 3:00 PM 14 Jan (Sat) 4:30 - 6:00 PM
Bollinger x Jebsen CNY Flowers Workshop includes:
*Tasting of 2 types of Bollinger Champagne for FREE (Bollinger La Grande Annee 2014 / Bollinger La Grande Annee Rose 2014)
Workshop Tutor – Corbie Yu @PEGACORN
PEGACORN is a French floral design brand originated from founder & florist Corbie.
PEGACORN is particularly specified designing floral art filled with French romance & love.
“PEGACORN” being the offspring of “unicorn” & “pegasus” who has a magic horn from unicorn & a pair of amazing wings from Pegasus that can bring good fortune & headling to those around them. Our founder Ms. Corbie Yu was qualified to hold the Piverdie floral design courses from France. Piverdie is a famous France and international superior floral design academy. Being the 3rd recognized association in Asia.
You can only make reservation for one kit at one transaction. Please make another reservation if you would like to join more than one class / kit.
Jebsen Wines and Spirits Bollinger CNY Workshop Terms and Conditions:
- Bollinger La Grande Annee 2014 - Gift Box Set (valued at HKD1,540)” can’t be opened in Jebsen office area.
- The activity will be held at 20/F, Hysan Place, 500 Hennessy Road, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong.
- Participants of the activity must be at age of 18 or above and enroll at the designated website of Jebsen Wines and Spirits and prepay the handling fee of HKD1,588 (Original price: $2388) per person.
- Participants of the activity must be members of Jebsen Wines and Spirits.
- All enrollment must be completed by 12noon the working day before the event. Enrollment quotas apply and serve on first-come-first-serve basis.
- Only participants who successfully enrolled can participate at the activity. All the enrolment fees and places of the activity cannot be transferred, refunded, or exchanged for cash or other gifts.
- No refund will be arranged to any absent Participants of the activity.
- The activity will be conducted in Cantonese.
- The activity will be cancelled under typhoon signal number 8 or above, a black rainstorm signal, latest situation of the COVID-19 infection, Government disease prevention measures and arrangements or emergency. If the activity is cancelled due to bad weather, latest situation of the COVID-19 infection, Government disease prevention measures and arrangements or emergency, Participants of the activity will be notified individually by Jebsen Wines and Spirits on the arrangement of its make-up session.
- Participants of the activity must wear masks throughout the non-drinking period.
- The decision of Jebsen Beverage Company Limited shall be final in case of dispute.
- Jebsen Beverage Company Limited reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
- The activity is provided by Jebsen Beverage Company Limited. For enquiries, please contact Jebsen Beverage Company Limited Service Hotline at 3180 3424 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Under the law of Hong Kong, intoxicating liquor must not be sold or supplied to a minor in the course of business.