Jebsen Wines and Spirits cordially invites you to experience the harmony of Juyondai x N by Hidetoshi Nakata x Champagne Bollinger and Forum Restaurant in an exclusive pairing sensation.
Venue: Forum Restaurant (1/F, Sino Plaza, 255-257 Gloucester Rd, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong)
Date: January 13, 2022 (Friday)
Venue: Forum Restaurant, 1/F, Sino Plaza, 255-257 Gloucester Rd, Causeway Bay
Time: 7:00pm - Cocktail | 7:30pm - Dinner
Price: 9-course Dinner @HK$3,380 per person, subject to 10% service charge
3 Star Michelin Forum Restaurant opened in the 1970s and continues to be a respected establishment today. The signature Ah Yat abalone, named after the owner, is Forum’s most famous offering, though that doesn’t mean you should ignore the other authentic dishes on offer.
- All participants will receive an 20% Off coupon to purchase selected Bollinger items on Jebsen Wines and Spirits.
All participants entitle to join an exclusive Juyondai Masterclass organized by Jebsen Wines and Spirits.
Terms and Conditions
- The activity will be held at 1/F, Sino Plaza, 255-257 Gloucester Rd, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong
- Participants of the activity must be at age of 18 or above and enroll at the designated website of Jebsen Wines and Spirits and prepay the enrollment fee of HKD$3,380 per person, subject to 10% service charge
- Participants of the activity must be members of Jebsen Wines and Spirits.
- All enrollment must be completed by 3 January, 2023. Enrollment quotas apply and serve on first-come-first-serve basis.
- Only participants who successfully enrolled can participate at the activity. All the enrolment fees and places of the activity cannot be transferred, refunded, or exchanged for cash or other gifts.
- No refund will be arranged to any absent Participants of the activity.
- The activity will be conducted in Cantonese and English.
- The activity will be cancelled under typhoon signal number 8 or above, a black rainstorm signal, latest situation of the COVID-19 infection, Government disease prevention measures and arrangements or emergency. If the activity is cancelled due to bad weather, latest situation of the COVID-19 infection, Government disease prevention measures and arrangements or emergency, Participants of the activity will be notified individually by Jebsen Wines and Spirits on the arrangement of its make-up session.
Participants of the activity must fulfill the requirement of Vaccination Pass Direction and they must wear masks throughout the non-drinking period.
- The decision of Jebsen Beverage Company Limited shall be final in case of dispute.
- Jebsen Beverage Company Limited reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
- The activity is provided by Jebsen Beverage Company Limited. For enquiries, please contact Jebsen Beverage Company Limited Service Hotline at 3180 3424 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Under the law of Hong Kong, intoxicating liquor must not be sold or supplied to a minor in the course of business.