Jebsen Wines and Spirits cordially invites you to experience the JWS x Edmond De Rothschild Heritage x The Tai Pan 5-Course Wine Dinner.
Date: 18 May, 2023 (Thursday)
Venue: The Tai Pan, The Murray, UG Level, 22 Cotton Tree Dr, Central
Time: 7:00pm - 10:00pm
Price: 5-Course Wine Dinner @HK$1,200 per person, 10% service charge included
The Tai Pan
Focusing on modern bistro fare, The Tai Pan delivers a relaxing experience from breakfast to dinner and to the weekend semi-buffet brunch. The dishes continue to win new devotees with fine seasonal organic ingredients and artisan produce.
All participants will receive a HK$100 coupon* to purchase selected items on Jebsen Wines and Spirits.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Terms and Conditions
- The activity will be held at The Tai Pan, The Murray, UG Level, 22 Cotton Tree Dr, Central.
- Participants of the activity must be members of Jebsen Wines and Spirits.
- Participants of the activity must be at age of 18 or above and enroll at the designated website of Jebsen Wines and Spirits and prepay the enrollment fee of HKD$1,200 per person, 10% service charge is included. (Please also inform us of any allergies or food conditions)
- Participants need to wear smart casual for the event. Please refrain from wearing beach sandals, open toe shoes, slippers, sleeveless & shorts.
- All enrollment must be completed by 16 May, 2023. Enrollment quotas apply and serve on first-come-first-serve basis.
- Only participants who successfully enrolled can participate at the activity. All the enrolment fees and places of the activity cannot be transferred, refunded, or exchanged for cash or other gifts.
- No refund will be arranged to any absent Participants of the activity.
- The activity will be conducted in Cantonese and English.
- The activity will be cancelled under typhoon signal number 8 or above, a black rainstorm signal, latest situation of the COVID-19 infection, Government disease prevention measures and arrangements or emergency. If the activity is cancelled due to bad weather, latest situation of the COVID-19 infection, Government disease prevention measures and arrangements or emergency, Participants of the activity will be notified individually by Jebsen Wines and Spirits on the arrangement of its make-up session.
- The decision of Jebsen Beverage Company Limited shall be final in case of dispute.
- Jebsen Beverage Company Limited reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
- The activity is provided by Jebsen Beverage Company Limited. For enquiries, please contact Jebsen Beverage Company Limited-Service Hotline at 3180 3424 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Under the law of Hong Kong, intoxicating liquor must not be sold or supplied to a minor in the course of business.