Date: Aug 26, 2023 (Saturday)
Venue: Lounge Area, Jebsen, 21/F, Hysan Place, 500 Hennessy Road, Causeway Bay
Time: 2:00pm - 3:30pm
JWS Member Exclusive Price: HK$288
- Paul Lafayet Mooncake 2023 tasting (with 4 Flavors)
(1) Manuka Honey Custard Mooncake
(2) Creme Brulee Custard Mooncake
(3) Earl Grey Custard Mooncake
(4) Genmaicha Custard Mooncake
- Mid- Autumn Festival Wine Pairing Tips
- Tasting of (1) Misha's "Gallery" Gewurztraminer 2021
(2) Pio Cesare Bianco Moscato d'Asti 2021
(3) Schloss Gelblack Riesling OBA 2021
(4) Taylors Fine Ruby (Non- Vintage)
Jebsen Wines and Spirits
Jebsen Wines and Spirits was established in Hong Kong in 1991, representing a portfolio of leading premium wineries and brands from around the world.
Speaker: Derek Li
Derek Li is a holder of Advance Sommelier of Court of Master Sommelier (CMS) and a professional wine judge for Decanter magazine Asia division and Cathay Pacific.
In 2023, Derek is the Champion of Sopexa's Sommelier competition of Greater China 2015. His other achievements include the 2nd running up of South Africa sommelier world cup 2019.
All participants will receive a Schloss Gelblack Riesling OBA 2021 (Valued at $226) and HK$100 coupon* to purchase selected items on Jebsen Wines and Spirits.
A special offer on the order of Paul Lafayet Mooncake 2023.
*Terms and conditions applied
Terms and Conditions
- The activity will be held Jebsen Lounge Area, 21/F, Hysan Place, 500 Hennessy Road, Causeway Bay
- Participants of the activity must be members of Jebsen Wines and Spirits.
- Participants of the activity must be at age of 18 or above and enrol at the designated website of Jebsen Wines and Spirits and prepay the enrolment fee of HKD$288.
- All enrolment must be completed by 24 Aug, 2023. Enrolment quotas apply and serve on first-come-first-serve basis.
- Only participants who successfully enrolled can participate at the activity. All the enrolment fees and places of the activity cannot be transferred, refunded, or exchanged for cash or other gifts.
- No refund will be arranged to any absent Participants of the activity.
- The activity will be conducted in Cantonese and English.
- The activity will be cancelled under typhoon signal number 8 or above, a black rainstorm signal, latest situation of the COVID-19 infection, Government disease prevention measures and arrangements or emergency. If the activity is cancelled due to bad weather, latest situation of the COVID-19 infection, Government disease prevention measures and arrangements or emergency, Participants of the activity will be notified individually by Jebsen Wines and Spirits on the arrangement of its make-up session.
- The decision of Jebsen Beverage Company Limited shall be final in case of dispute.
- Jebsen Beverage Company Limited reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
- The activity is provided by Jebsen Beverage Company Limited. For enquiries, please contact Jebsen Beverage Company Limited-Service Hotline at 3180 3424 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Under the law of Hong Kong, intoxicating liquor must not be sold or supplied to a minor in the course of business.