This class will take you into the wonderful journey of wine. How to distinguish the characteristics, taste and smell of different wines. The wine tasting session includes many well-known brands - Robert Mondavi, Sidewood, Frescobaldi and Baron de Ley etc. Exploring and discovering your own wine preferences can enhance your social and lifestyle tastes, as well as help you find the perfect wine for any occasion.
Date: 22 April, 2023 (Saturday)
Venue: Jebsen Office – Bar Area (21/F)
Time: (i) 1:30pm – 3:00pm
(ii) 4:00pm – 5:30pm
Price: HK$520 per person
Wine Essential 101 includes:
- Wine Essential 101
- Free Gift: Baron de Ley Reserva 2017 - 750ml (Valued at HKD $195)
- Free Gift: HKD$100 Jebsen Wines & Spirits Online Store Cash Coupon
Wine Tasting (New World & Old World Wine) includes:
- Sidewood Sauvignon Blanc 2021
- Baron de Ley 3 Vinas Blanco Reserva 2019
- Frescobaldi Nipozzano Riserva Chianti Rufina DOCG 2019
- Robert Mondavi Private Selection Bourbon Barrel-Aged Cabernet Sauvignon 2021
Workshop Tutor – Zachary Yu
About – Zachary Yu
Zac has been as sommelier since 2004. He cultivated the wine & spirit culture throughout the hotels and restaurants by providing professional training to all F&B staff and encouraging interest among the general staff. Zac was also named ‘Standout Sommelier of the Year’ by The Foodie Forks in 2013.
Jebsen Wines and Spirits Wine Essential 101 Terms and Conditions:
- Baron de Ley Reserva 2017 - 750ml (Valued at HKD $195) can’t be opened in Jebsen office area.
- The activity will be held at 21/F, Hysan Place, 500 Hennessy Road, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong.
- Participants of the activity must be at age of 18 or above and enroll at the designated website of Jebsen Wines and Spirits and prepay the handling fee of HKD 520 per person.
- Participants of the activity must be members of Jebsen Wines and Spirits.
- All enrollment must be completed by 20 April, 2023. Enrollment quotas apply and serve on first-come-first-serve basis.
- Only participants who successfully enrolled can participate at the activity. All the enrolment fees and places of the activity cannot be transferred, refunded, or exchanged for cash or other gifts.
- No refund will be arranged to any absent Participants of the activity.
- The activity will be conducted in Cantonese and English.
- The activity will be cancelled under typhoon signal number 8 or above, a black rainstorm signal, latest situation of the COVID-19 infection, Government disease prevention measures and arrangements or emergency. If the activity is cancelled due to bad weather, latest situation of the COVID-19 infection, Government disease prevention measures and arrangements or emergency, Participants of the activity will be notified individually by Jebsen Wines and Spirits on the arrangement of its make-up session.
- The decision of Jebsen Beverage Company Limited shall be final in case of dispute.
- Jebsen Beverage Company Limited reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
- Wine Essential 101 is organized by Jebsen Wines & Spirits.
- Upon completion of the course, certificates will be distributed to participants who have complete the course.
- The activity is provided by Jebsen Beverage Company Limited. For enquiries, please contact Jebsen Beverage Company Limited Service Hotline at 3180 3424 or via email at email@example.com.
Under the law of Hong Kong, intoxicating liquor must not be sold or supplied to a minor in the course of business.